Your business benefits from an effective WordPress web presence. Every project starts with an intention to design specifically for your business. At Rock the Dream by Susan Daniels, there are no cookie-cutter clients.
1. Custom design banner or logo for top of home page.
2. Inclusion of your business logo. (You supply to me.)
3. Custom color scheme.
4. Set up and ready for your first blog post.
5. Back office basic plug-ins installed and tested.
6. Four pages of your choice set up, i.e., Home, About, Contact, Resources, etc.
7. Search Engine Optimization plug-ins and development.
8. Social Media Optimization plug-ins and development.
9. You supply domain name, hosting and business logo.
II. Phases of Development
A. Initial phase of development, Susan assists you in the decision process for the following:
1. Select a color scheme and WordPress theme based on your business.
- Premium themes are outside the scope of this work and need to be purchased separately.
- Susan will make recommendations and provide you with complete information on free and premium themes.
1. Select graphics based on your business.
- You provide or Susan will create graphics for (1) banner and (1) template for blog banners.
- Logo is optional. We can discuss!
B. Second phase of development, Susan performs the following tasks:
A. Installation of theme through your provided hosting plan and your domain name.
- Hosting and domain name is outside the scope of this work and needs to be purchased separately.
- Susan makes recommendation for you and works with your hosting company to ensure quality installation.
B. Installation of all plugins to provide the full scope of website service for your business.
- Premium plug-ins are outside the scope of this work and are to be purchased separately.
- Susan makes recommendation and provides you with information on the free and premium plug-ins used on your website.
C. Susan will incorporate your color scheme and graphics listed in item A 1 and 2, based on your business.
For the final phase of development, Susan will create up to four (4) pages and prepare one (1) blog post for data entry.
This work described above is One (1) module for Premium WordPress website setup and development. The price is $1,500.00. The work begins when all items above are decided upon and payment is made.
Payment is made with your choice of bank cards to Susan’s PayPal account. You do not need a PayPal account to make your payment. You may also take advantage of PayPal Credit.
To get started: