Social Platforms for Creative People
This is a list of top creative platforms and sites with social features. Explore them to sell, connect, discuss and get advise from experts.
On the sites listed there are many options for artists and graphic artists from beginners to pros. Some of the benefits you receive are as follows:
- Advance your visual arts career.
- Share portfolios.
- Connect with pro creatives.
- Read advice from experts.
- Receive art instruction.
- Study free tutorials.
- Sell your art.
- Learn the latest technology.
The sites listed below are valuable resources for you which is a veritable gold mine of information, for painters, sculptors, illustrators, graphic artists, graphic stylists and other artists.
The text list for your convenience:
- ArtBistro | The premiere career social network for artists and designers to advance their careers, share portfolios, make new connections, and read advice from experts on a visual arts career.
- Artists Network | Fine art instruction, magazines, competitions and free tutorials. Upcoming online events. Enter your e-mail address and get the Artist’s Network newsletter!
- Artlog | Where art meets design, music, and technology.
- Artmesh | World of Fine Arts. Many people are interested to learn about Artmesh. This is a good website that is very popular among all art lovers. It has a lot of great and innovative products for all users. This company was founded on 1999 in order to give high quality and authentic decoration for all consumers.
- ArtReview | One of the world’s leading contemporary art magazines. Aimed at both a specialist and a general audience, the magazine and its accompanying website features a mixture of criticism, reviews, previews, interviews, reports and commissioned projects.
- ArtSelector | A free contemporary art network, magazine and online resource used by artists, curators and galleries and viewed by a wide international audience.
- ArtSlant | The #1 Contemporary Art Network with worldwide arts, calendars, artists, reviews and online art sales of originals and prints.
- Artween | A community site that invites all players in the world of art to share, discover, enjoy and express themselves about their passion.
- Behance | Top creative work social network. Showcase and discover the latest work from top online portfolios by creative professionals across industries.
- Canva | Create designs for Web or print: blog graphics, presentations, Facebook covers, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Includes social networking with other members!
- ColRD | Create and share color inspiration with the world. Be inspired by the most popular colors, palettes, gradients, and patterns in our database.
- Creative Market | Buy and sell handcrafted, mousemade design content like vector patterns, icons, photoshop brushes, fonts and more at Creative Market.
- DesignFloat | Web Design News and Tips. Design Float is a social media site dedicated to the design industry.
- deviantART | Where ART meets application! Community of artists and those devoted to art. Digital art, skin art, themes, wallpaper art, traditional art, photography, poetry / prose. Art prints.
- Dribble |Show and tell for designers. What are you working on?
- Deste Foundation for Contemporary Art | A renowned collection with a flair for color and provocation.
- MyFolio | Partners with organizations to share their community’s art and information. Learn More.
- Rhizome | dedicated to the creation, presentation, preservation, and critique of emerging artistic practices that engage technology.
- Soply | Connect With Professional Creatives. Hire talent, subscribe to custom Content for social media or buy stock from Market.
- Taltopia | Where fans find artists, artists find fame, and where the talent industry discovers the stars of tomorrow. Casting Calls | Contests – Enter contests, apply to casting calls, and claim your fame!
- WetCanvas | Cyber Living for Artists. WetCanvas (or as some people affectionately call it, WC), was founded in 1998 in an effort to better leverage technology to assist visual artists in sharing information and making new contacts and friends. From its humble grass-roots beginnings, the site has grown into a valuable resource – a veritable gold mine of information, serving painters, sculptors, illustrators, and other artists. We currently deliver over 3 million web pages each month, to over 500,000 unique visitors!